Recent content by PeteR

  1. PeteR

    The 'Tele-Type' thread

    Nice Trio (y) some years back I've looked at one of those Asat models, they had been heavy as hell
  2. PeteR

    I'm searching for the red carpet....... :cool:

    I'm searching for the red carpet....... :cool:
  3. PeteR

    Hi Robb - good to see you here (y) (y)(y)

    Hi Robb - good to see you here (y) (y)(y)
  4. PeteR

    All Things Funny...

  5. PeteR

    All Things Funny...

    The Shi-Tar
  6. PeteR

    Gallery - The sold ones

    and a few more
  7. PeteR

    Gallery - The sold ones

    meanwhile a few more had gone....
  8. PeteR

    Great signature (y)

    Great signature (y)
  9. PeteR

    “The country a guitar is made in does not matter much”

    This 'Fred' needed .....
  10. PeteR

    All Things Funny...

  11. PeteR

    Junior and Special [SingleCut, DoubleCut, SG-style]

    that's one I shouldn't have sold..... with it's HH brother
  12. PeteR

    Junior and Special [SingleCut, DoubleCut, SG-style]

    and another €pi Special (I've had at least two of them)
  13. PeteR

    Junior and Special [SingleCut, DoubleCut, SG-style]

    The Gear4Music Hartwood was kind of a Junior, too
  14. PeteR

    Junior and Special [SingleCut, DoubleCut, SG-style]

    I've had some €pis in the past now I've recently got a nice one..... Greco EJR82-D made at the AsahiMokku factory in Japan got another pickguard and a Gotoh 510UB bridge
  15. PeteR

    Junior and Special [SingleCut, DoubleCut, SG-style]

    As the title says, this is about Junior and/or Special Type guitars regardles what brand. Show and discuss what you have or had or what you like to have
Back
Top