Recent content by Eddd

  1. Eddd

    Junior and Special [SingleCut, DoubleCut, SG-style]

    I only have this one I gave my SG Special to a friend.
  2. Eddd

    New Guitar Day.

    Yeah the switches are just on/off for the pickups.
  3. Eddd

    New Guitar Day.

  4. Eddd

    New Guitar Day.

  5. Eddd

    New Guitar Day.

    Yes they are and VERY microphonic, but it’s not so bad,fun guitar to not worry about too much.
  6. Eddd

    New Guitar Day.

    Just got this mid 70’s Harmony the other day,needed to install a new bridge and tuners . Used some parts from my parts collection,Jazzmaster bridge and some vintage tuners from one of my Teles.
  7. Eddd

    Your 'Weapons of Choice' for today....[pics preferred]

    Playing my Fender Jazzmaster Standard with humbucker sized P90s.I wasn’t really impressed by this guitar when I first got it with the humbuckers so I installed some Amazon P90s and I still wasn’t impressed.So after about a year of it just sitting in the rack I decided to play it and I am rather...
  8. Eddd

    Hello from Buena Park, CA

    Welcome, could you post some pics of your gear ,we’d love to see what you’ve got.
  9. Eddd

    I think we will be the only ones here maybe a couple of others but that’s about it. Even the...

    I think we will be the only ones here maybe a couple of others but that’s about it. Even the mods never show up.
  10. Eddd

    I joined two days later.

    I joined two days later.
  11. Eddd

    The 'Tele-Type' thread

    I think they are the same, maybe the headstock is different.
  12. Eddd

    What's Your Favorite Telecaster (That You Own or Have Owned)?

    I have many Teles and copies but my IYV is probably my favourite.
  13. Eddd

    The 'Tele-Type' thread

    Forgot one, my IYV ,probably one of my favourite guitars out of lots.
  14. Eddd

    The 'ST-Style' thread

  15. Eddd

    The 'Tele-Type' thread

    Now the other brand “Teles”.
Back
Top